Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Understanding well medical touch points in MOM journey, HCP insights, competitor intelligence
• Develop operational strategy for medical channel (customer segmentation/segment prioritization/ brand value proposition/communication channel/activation plan and investment)
• Manage ‘high science’ brands / portfolio business through development and deployment of strategies and tactics targeting HCPs and their patient
• Identifies key HCP influencers and their KOLs to develop HCE/HCP marketing programs
• Engage medical FF into business planning process and reflect well the market challenge/opportunity into medical MKT action plan
• HCP segmentation and targeting
• Drive timely, fact-based business decisions by tracking, analyzing, interpreting and applying key metrics
• Develop the communication for each brand of IFCN
• Be closely engaged in Business team operation (IFCN) from setting brand/portfolio strategy to execution and measurement in different channels
• Lead projects relevant to company/brand/channel sales development like SCR/new launches/medical growth project/initiatives….
2. Execute the plan:
a) For HCPs (Doctor/Midwife/Nurse) & HCE (key hospitals/scientific associations…)
Identify the KOL to achieve endorsement and advocacy (OB/PED/NU)
Provide scientific information on the brand (publications, slide kit) to maintain relationship
Develop endorsement by KOL through advisory boards, clinical studies, speakers, symposia, CME´s, KOL visits according to marketing strategy. Coordinate with Medical advisor to drive the speaker’s talk to align with brand overall strategy Product manager is ultimately responsible for the efficiency of speaker engagement
Arrange, conduct HCP activities incl. advisory boards, symposia, CME´s, exhibitions, conferences and meetings to deliver the plan
Collaborate with key internal functions in development and tracking implementation of marketing programs.
Continuously optimize spending (A&P) to achieve maximum effectiveness
Responsible for brand budget
Report performance against plan
b) For Medical FF and cross functions:
Effectively communicate medical MKT strategy at quarterly meeting to sales team
Engage in medical sales target setting and monthly forecast process
Cooperate with CI team to develop and conduct the researches in Medical channel (HCP tracker…)
3. Engage and partner with brand MKT to develop brand strategy (what medical team must roll out in medical channel to support the brand equity development)
• Supports Acquisition and children MKT team in developing overall strategy
• Align with brand team on all promotional materials (eDA/brochure/leaflet/ads/gimmicks….) in “brand look & feel” perspective
• Enable to translate the brand plan to develop Medical Marketing strategy.
4. Adhere to legal framework as well as RB and industry code of conduct and be the role model in driving compliance policy in team
• Act as role model vis-à-vis team in representing and embracing company policies, compliance rules, code of conduct, regulations and local applicable laws
• Ensure coaching and monitoring of FLMs/MRs for compliance rules implementation. Collaborate with office team to ensure training, guidance and monitoring of the same
• Ensure Company’s confidentiality i.e. intellectual property, product, price, Sales and Marketing strategies, salary information
• Perform additional tasks/projects as assigned and discussed with direct/functional manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Developed and implemented marketing plans that significantly grew sales and market share for products at various stages of life cycle
• Successfully launched a major new product, building brand to leadership position.
• Extensive experience working effectively cross-functional teams to achieve goals and objectives
• Experience in coordinating with Regional Management and cross functional projects