Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Understand Business Units’ personnel requirements and proactively provide recruitment services for diverse positions, from high priority to manager or staff-level.
- Manage company’s recruitment process: Screen/pre-select resumes, schedule interviews, input CVs in HR system, collect employee documents, generate offer letters.
- Market mapping and creating candidates’ quality database, which supporting for recruitment pace as well as quality of candidates
- Stay on top of managing job advertisements on company’s website and internal referral program.
- Initiate and implement Employer Branding program
- Administrate Internship/Traineeship Program that engages and builds talent pipeline for the company.
- Be an active net-worker and an HR Professional to represent the Company inside and outside.
- Corporate with en- Japan to create & manage salesforce & google accounts for all staffs.
Provide adequate HR information for new employees via on-boarding program
5. HR TEAMWORK & OTHER PROJECTS
- Coordinate any events organized by HR Department
- Frequent update with TA team in both regions & line manager through reports, shared files and keying in recruitment steps for each candidate.
- Share teamwork and other projects as assigned
** WHAT YOU GET FROM NAVIGOS GROUP**
- Unlimited Remuneration
- Attractive Training Courses: Leadership, Build Trust, Master Your Communication, Master Your Mind, Master Your Time ......
- Premium Health Care Package; Sport Sponsorship, Club Program Sponsorship,…
- 15 days of annual leave; 05 Urgent Case Days; 06 days of sick leave without doctor certificate
- Review salary and promotion each 6 months
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in HR Management, Education, Psychology, English and related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment.
- Passionate in HRM, especially recruitment.
- Good interpersonal & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Full skill practices and applications of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email.
- Highly proactive, positive
- Customer-oriented, patient