Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Understand Business Units’ personnel requirements and proactively provide recruitment services for diverse positions, from high priority to manager or staff-level.
• Manage company’s recruitment process: Screen/pre-select resumes, schedule interviews, input CVs in HR system, collect employee documents, generate offer letters.
• Market mapping and creating candidates’ quality database, which supporting for recruitment pace as well as quality of candidates
• Stay on top of managing job advertisements on company’s website and internal referral program.
• Initiate and implement Employer Branding program
• Administrate Internship/Traineeship Program that engages and builds talent pipeline for the company.
• Be an active networker and an HR Professional to represent the Company inside and outside.
• Corporate with en- Japan to create & manage salesforce & google accounts for all staffs.
• Provide adequate HR information for new employees via on-boarding program
• Follow up Off-boarding Process and join Exit Interview to get feedback from resigned employees to suggest idea for Retention.
2. Learning & Development:
• Contact point on managing mentorship program process for employee, supporting mentor & mentee on developing phase to ensure the effectiveness of the program.
• Design Annual Training Plan and coordinate each training courses with Training Team
• Suggest new idea for Naviworks University to improve the quality for training courses
3. HR Teamwork & Others Projects:
• Selling HR Projects & Initiatives to BU and getting them buy-in
• Provide information in the use of data, evidence-based research, benchmarks, HR and business metrics to facilitate decision- making
• Coordinate any events organized by HR Department
• Frequent update with TA team in both regions & line manager through reports, shared files and keying in recruitment steps for each candidate.
• Share teamwork and other projects as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree in HR Management, Education, Psychology, English, and related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment.
- Passionate in HRM, especially recruitment.
- Good interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Full skill practices and applications of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email.
- Highly proactive, positive
- Customer-oriented, patient