What We Can Offer
• Assist the Estate manager in work planning and organizing work force
• Time bound implementation of all planned activities
• Introduce Good Agricultural Practices
• Training/Monitoring of Field Supervisors
• Maintain all field records for Labour and Material
• Fleet management
• Tackle local labour related issues
- Salary: $700 USD
- Accommodation/Utilities(Water/Electricity) + 1 Annual Return Trip Fare
- 30 days paid leave per year
- House + utilities
- 1 time in year to and back to home
- Two-wheeler to move around
- Reimbursement for Fuel & telephone for official Use.
- Good English is must requirement.
- Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates with related experience
- Teamwork player, must be able to work with diverse team members across locations.
- Honest, dedicated, hard-working, can-do attitude.
- Must be willing to stay on the plantation.
- Variations in workloads relate to seasonal demands – some unsociable hours may be necessary during busy periods (eg during harvesting) and managers will be expected to deal with emergencies.
- Understand the working environment in Agriculture Field.
- Will need to learn basic Lao language