Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Select, evaluate NCC, submit price to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Table of minimum order time for all NVL & packaging.
- Planning monthly purchases based on the planning department's production plans.
- Negotiate, negotiate .. set the payment deadline of each NCC to the accounting department.
- Monitoring and supervision of staff ordering in accordance with the plan table
- Periodically inspect and supervise NCC strictly comply with the agreement on related issues
- Periodically re-evaluate NCC selection
- Negotiate with NCC about poor quality goods or return goods if any.
- Report if there is any change in prices or goods other than the approved plan table.
- Remove NCC that does not cooperate well, seek reputable NCC.
- Follow-up to guide employees to measure department goals
- Regularly check and urge staff operations on Navision
- Periodically check the status of record keeping in accordance with the process.
- Report on monthly purchasing situation to the Board of Directors
- Periodically report on the implementation of the department's objectives
- Search and develop more sources of supply for the company
- Strictly supervise the purchasing process and costs
- Market research and competitors
- Participate in periodic internal reviews
b. Perform the 5S rule at work regularly (1S- screen and remove unnecessary things; 2S- Rearrange it tidy; 3S- Clean: clean, clean, create comfortable space at work; 4S-Care: regularly take care, check machinery and equipment to detect mismatches; 5S- make sure everything is ready before starting work .)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Major: Business administration, accounting, economics, or have practical skills and experience.
- Certifications: Computer office.
- Fluent in English
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Procurement department management in companies of similar size.
- Skills: Good planning and communication skills, Job placement skills, good negotiation skills, skills in reading and market analysis.
Ability: High achievement in purchasing food and foodstuff, under high pressure at work.