Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Align with related departments to establish key bidding criteria/specification for mainstream, high value purchases (outsourced truck fleet, warehouse rent, etc.).
- Align with related departments to revise and update KPIs to assess new vendors or evaluate existing vendors (lead time, geographical coverage, OTIFD, damage rate, payment terms, etc.).
- Monitor the supply base continuously, look for opportunities to rationalise the number of suppliers.
- Maintain relationship with a number of back-up vendors in case of emergency.
- Develop a nationwide suppliers management program that enables insight into each vendors's performance using key metrics, performance goals and define action plan for improving low performing vendors.
- Conduct market analysis that helps the company stay updated with the market price trend and new potential vendors in the field.
- Negotiate for the best possible results in terms of price, payment terms and quality delivered.
- Develop "win-win" strategies that place Daikin at an advantageous position while maintaining sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Manage and source for potential local vendors, build up vendor relationship and vendor engagement to ensure supply is stable anytime.
- Conduct market price trend analysis and evaluation to identify procuring opportunities, develop monthly expense reports for the assigned category to provide insights into procurement expenses compared to plan.
- Ensure comliance to company's policy and procedures in key processes (PR, PO, RFQ, bidding and payment, etc.).
- Conduct market analysis under the direction of Manager/Leader.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree of Business, Foreign Trade, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Operations or related fields.
- English : fluency in spoken and written.
- Excellent analyzing, negotiation, planning, communications and presentation skills
- Excellent on Word, Excel, Power Point. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or other ERP system is a plus.
- Able to demonstrate exemplary integrity and ethics in all pratices.
- Proven records in palnning, execution and delivery of logistics or related projects.
- Logistics experience and commercial contract negotiation expertise.
- Established relationships/network across the transportation industry or insight knowledge about refrigeration mechanical & electrical engineering service.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of an organisation, technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to effectively negotiate with both external and internal skateholders to find common voice to solve tough issues, especially in case of urgent orders or non-technical audience.
- Ability to prioritize activities, schedule interactions, motivate others to complete, adapt to high time pressure circumstances and to make quick action.
- Ability to review and analyze data.
- Willing to travel.
- Ability to work individually under pressure and team work.