Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Planning operations:
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimising costs
- Take ownership of material planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production
- Manage and map out capacity based on customer’s or internal sale rolling forecasts to ensure to adequate resources are deployed appropriately to meet customer’s demand.
- Execute production scheduling through system in the most cost effective basic in ensuring minimum downtime , wastage with miximization of production lines utilization
- Drive strong compliance to ERP system and hold people accountable for ensuring proper and through delivery of their respective jobs.
- Follow up day to day production planning and scheduling and working closely with the relevant departments in the company to ensure the on time delivery of products to adapt of the customer’s requirement
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions
- Ensure that any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT system in place is effective and that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required
- Investigate and implement system enhancement initiatives.
- Ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements.
- Take overall responsibility for obsolete parts process and ensure business is left with minimum liability and minimal waste.
- Oversee labelling processes to ensure correct parts/finished assemblies reach correct customers at the correct time.
2. Production Cutting operations:
- Manage all in cutting section carrying out tasks as overall incharge of the cutting department function monitoring production and quality of cutting processes.
- Controlling machines and processes and directly physical activity to operator machine or processes.
- Handling and moving objects - Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Guide cutting sections by providing them with prior knowledge of the cutting defects.
- Train and guide subordinates for maximum efficiency and minimum cutting losses.
- Accountability : responsible for over all discipline and order of the cutting department.
- Liable for failing cutting schedule. responsible for any kind of mistakes regarding cutting.
- Training of the cutting staff for improved performances to help minimize cutting wastage and optimize utilization.
- Liable for cutting wastages higher than acceptable limit to o ensure productivity in cutting department.
- Responsible for any loss or damage of the material, machinery, equipment etc. Of the cutting department.
- To guide cutting according to production planning.
3. Warehouse operations:
- Manage inventory risk and ensure that contingency plans are in place
- Receive, store and ship materials beetween warehouse to production locations by incorporating warehousing activities.
- Configues warehouse to have formal storage locations that identify the row, rack section, level, and shelf location, typically with an alphanumeric location barcode label.
- Control the movement, stogage and reservation of raw materials and finished goods within a warehouse
- Continuously ensure inventory accuracy between physical and system figures by improving the materials tranfer processes and conducting stock count periodically.
- Control FIFO & FEFO rule all of products.
- Control 5S, hygiene in the warehouse.
- Manage safety compliance in warehouse operation daily.
4. Process Improvement & Other relevant tasks:
- Seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet production requirements and address operational risks.
- Design, develop and implement flexible solutions to aid business efficiency, drive process improvements and add value.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that professional and consistent materials planning processes are applied across the business.
- Ensure strategic and operational information, reports and metrics are available to share with others in the business as and when required.
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any corrective action.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experiences in automotive industry – Production / Quality.
- Good knowledge SCM management system Good knowledge in Customs regulations, LSP/forwarder and freight management.
- Good knowledge in Sale, Planning Supply & Purchase management.
- Good organisation skills inc. time management and planning.
- Good knowledge in Warehouse management.
- Awareness of ISO/TS 16949, GMP, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, 5S, statistical techniques for I.E., OEE, Capacity Analysis, TPM, ERP POKAYOKE, 6Sigma, certified internal auditor is a plus.
- Proficient English.