Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage engineering contract SAP administration (Supervise the creation and release of the ENG contract payment or ENG contract PR and under Execution phase - supervise the creation of the payment Technical Release of the Eng Milestone ).
• Attend the periodical mutual feedback section of the Projects with the PT
• Carries out the overall planning of project design activities (Design Plan and Program) in order to ensure the on time emission of the Project design documentations.
• Establishes the most appropriate technical solutions for the development of the project design and for the Project’s realization, carrying out a cost/benefit analysis of solutions that are technically similar or equivalent.
• Programs, conducts and documents Project Design Reviews Meetings together with Project Team members in order to provide an analysis of the project design’s technical consistency, correspondence to the Project’s economic and scheduling objectives, and applicable legislation and regulations for the Plant’s operation
• Carries out a technical analysis of the Project’s modifications, as well as non-conformities, Transmittals and RFI, in order to propose suitable solutions for project design and/or technical problem issues
• Supports the Project Manager in managing technical interfaces towards the local Area/Country O&M and other Organizations
• Support to BD activities
• Definition of the CapEx estimation for the main project items, with the collaboration of other E&C units, BD and Procurement.
• Preparation of Investment Committee Technical Reports with the collaboration of other E&C units, BD and Procurement.
• Engineering Technical Due Diligence.
• Preparation and review of Purchasing Technical Specification for equipment/materials or services.
• Technically manages “External Engineering services” contracts, the engineering section of any EPC contracts and/or any needs related to engineering activities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Fluent English is required, other languages are a plus (Italian, Spanish)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a field related to solar power plant design within engineering and construction.
• Previous experience in other areas like O&M, COS.
• Regular driver’s license
• 10-25% travel domestically and internationally
• Knowledge of informatics: Microsoft Office suite with advanced use of Excel. Microsoft project. Intermediate use of Autocad. Arcgis and SAP welcome but not mandatory