Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Working time: 7.30 - 16.30; Monday - Friday
- Analyze, improve and maintain the Quality System in accordance with the the Group standards
- Use statistical technique to monitor Quality cost, yield and manage nonconformity products.
- Calculating and understanding of KPIs.
- Prepare monthly scrap monitor report.
- Ensure quality standards in production and process audits
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 1-2 years of experience in mechanical manufacturing corporations
- Able to create technical drawings
- Assembly tolerrance
- Experience using measuring tools
- Experience in FMEA
- Knowledge of 8D Report, Six Sigmax, CP and CP Case distinguishment, control plan, inspection plan, process flow chart is a plus
- Good command of English