Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Identifies and assesses quality risk in production operations daily.
- Ability to handle multiple projects or workstreams. Demonstrates effectiveness in task completion, decision-making, empowerment of others, deviation/nonconformance management, training, problem solving and team leadership.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills with demonstrated success managing a multi-level team.
- Manages site interactions with regulators concerning Quality operations.
- May participate in or manage quality assessments of internal operations and suppliers to analyze compliance and assess risk.
- Identifies and manages continuous improvement projects with the objective of achieving quality, reliability and cost improvements.
- Interacts frequently with internal subordinates, functional peer and senior group managers.
- Responsible for coaching, training, and development of the QA Operations team.
- Develops budget for department and ensures adherence to the budget.
- Establishes goals for the QA Operations department in alignment with the global and site strategy, and takes action as needed to ensure timely delivery of goals.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Equivalent experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing companies
- Good English skills