Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This role is responsible to:
• Support our business by conducting objective factory/laboratory audit to ensure product is safe and reliable.
• Ensuring OEM vendors compliance with our Quality Assurance policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Assess factory internal quality systems to ensure they are capable of meet our requirements.
• Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Communicates audit findings by discussing findings with factory and preparing a final report.
• Follow up of the Corrective Action Plan (CAP) submitted by factory
• Maintain Key Performance Indicators
• Manufacturer’s quality system audit
• Manufacturer’s internal procedures, subcontractor’s qualification, material control and storage conditions, hygiene system, maintenance for equipment and process control
• Material Supplier audit and/or factory self-inspection audit
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in Quality control work preferably in consumer goods or plastic industry
• Good spoken and written English
• Knowledge of Quality Systems E.g. QMS, ISO 9001, ISO 17025/ISO 17020
• Knowledge about Plastics processing, electronic processing & (Physical/chemical) testing technology, preferably in toy manufacturing.
• Regulatory and Compliance knowledge
• Consumer goods safety standards E.g. EN:71, ISO:8124, ASTM: F963 and CCPSA knowledge.
• Auditing skills
Nice to have:
• University graduate in Science field is preferable
• Fast learner with a passion for continuous learning and expanding his/her technical skills is essential
• Displays strong values of fairness, honesty, objectivity, and integrity
• Strong teamwork capability, be able to cooperate with colleagues from different background, department, and levels
• Ready for frequent domestic travel and possibly international travel.