Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Develops and maintains QA plans and timeliness of global new product introductions utilizing Advanced Product Quality Planning and Process Optimization specific to the customer.
• Provides support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
• Evaluates and provides input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
• Supports all global training programs specific to their customer by the development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
• Develops appropriate systems for document storage, access, and review pertaining to global customer accounts.
• Reviews all supplies, internal, and customer discrepancies, coordinates and tracks the effectiveness of corrective/proactive action efforts.
• Conducts periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develops appropriate systems for document storage and access.
• Reviews all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinates and tracks the corrective/preventative action effort.
• Participates in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drives proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
• Interfaces with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures.
• Provides insight and assistance of implementing and maintaining Process Improvement and Optimization concentrating on proactive methodologies.
• Assists in driving the standardization of manufacturing processes of global customer accounts.
• Interfaces and provides technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 5 years of working experience in the Quality related field.
• Proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to the QA function.
• Able to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written media Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.