What We Can Offer
- Be the prime contact window and responsible for maintaining customer relationship
- Be responsible for the sales target on the assigned customers; maintain strong project pipeline (incl. Target Project List)
- Obtain first-hand input on plant operational issues, outage schedules and plans for of repairs, upgrades, equipment/parts replacement…
- Be proactive about customer needs and lead promotion campaign with Target Lists, Retrofit/Upgrade Concept…
- Support customer with scope of works, RSPL and budget preparation.
- In charge of Project Review (GO/NO-GO, BID/NO-BID, pricing); risk analysis and proposal of mitigation
- Lead proposal preparation, review/prepare commercial conditions, contract clarification and negotiation (in cooperation with Technical Group and Contract Administrator), order acknowledgement
- Project Hand over to Technical Group after contract closing.
- Develop and maintain business partners (trading and or service companies).
- Review and update customer profile/approval list
2. Outage Execution/Trouble shooting
- Support Technical Group during outage execution/trouble shooting for customer contact, up-sales …
- Prepare PR for simple parts requested by customer.
Account manager experience. Technical back ground.
English: Good in writing, listening, reading and speaking
Japanese: if applicant can communicate in Japanese, its better. (But not mandatory)
Proactive approach. Good team-work with other staffs and other group companies.