What We Can Offer
1. Managing all matters related to corporate finance that include but not limited to full scope and functions of land valuation, investment appraisal for parcel of land investment and implementation, providing financial appraisal and investment or disinvestment recommendation, updating on prevailing guidelines and regulations, liaison with investor/strategic partner on potential tie-up that create values to the overall investment. Provide management with strategic view on overall project development direction and highlight potential risk and opportunities.
2. Establish investment board papers, liaise with financial experts on the financial feasibility Studies and finalization of board papers for implementation.
3. Structure investment models; establish business objective, effective corporate and investment structure for any potential business venture.
4. Supervise Due diligence and documentation as to safeguard the interest of the company.
5. Maintain close and effective liaison with external business community. These include but not limited to concern local authorities, potential strategic partners and real estate associations. Also, to maintain a professional and personal liaison within the industry and with the relevant authorities as to keep abreast the industry development.
6. All matters related to land valuation and administration for the project lands and investment structure.
7. Provide risk management guidance in relation to the project development and implementation of the ongoing investment feasibility. Understand domestic and international business regulation and laws.
8. Liaison with Authorities on specific areas affecting business development / land acquisition.
9. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
-Bachelor law/economic/finance/business management
-Minimum 3- 5 years working exeperience in FDI and Real Estate industry
-English: Proficient in 4 skills: Listening, speaking, reading and writing