What We Can Offer
• Work as business partner with client department leaders and users to analyze business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions, then drive to deliver the agreed solution.
• Lead and execute IT projects with regional and global IT team, full commitment making operationally established condition.
• Manage local IT partners to deliver IT services on schedule, in budget, 100% compliance with SLA. Maintain a stable IT environment for the entire business.
• Monitor and control IT budget, expenses.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in IT Infrastructure/ IT Service/ IT Network (except to IT Delivery/ Help desk) & 3 years in Managerial position is the plus.
• Fully understand Store Inventory Management System & its
integration with SCM, WMS systems. Good understanding of E-Commerce Systems.
• Sound knowledge in cloud-based technologies, e.g. AWS.
• Able to solve complex problems with process improvement and system enhancement to achieve business goals.
• Strong leadership in people management
• Fluent Business communication in English (Must have)
• Working experience in Global Organization/Projects