Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Network and system management: deploying, operating, maintaining and monitoring entire IT infrastructure network and system (DC/AD/DNS/DHCP, MS Office365, File Cluster, Hyper-V HA, workstation, backup solution, network, routers, internet connection, PABX system, CCTV,...)
2. IT procurement: managing the purchasing of hardware and software products as well as IT-related services.
3. IT Helpdesk
• Performing IT equipment and software installations and upgrades.
• Providing IT support to staff in all offices.
• Providing training to new system users and set up their accounts.
• Troubleshooting IT-related problems and determining the root-cause as well as the countermeasure.
• Ensuring the smooth deployment of new applications and services.
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date IT documentation and procedures.
• Responsible for video conferencing system of the company.
• Ensuring procedures related to IT and security is being followed and kept confidential.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields.
• At-least 2 years experiences in the same position or 3-5 years in the lower level.
• Ability to multi-task and can work under deadline pressure.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good organization, problem-solving, planning and time management skills.
• Computer hardware and software systems and programs.
• Computer networks, network administration and network installation.
• Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks.
• Computer skills including the ability to spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics software.
• Certifications of CCNA\CCNP, MCSA\MCSE is a plus.
• Good command of spoken and written English is a plus.
BENEFITS: Successful candidates will be offered:
• Professional and friendly global working environment;
• Clearly defined long-term multi-career roadmap;
• Development & training opportunities: Oversea business trip, Japanese training, Technical training; Soft-skill training; etc.
• Attractive and competitive salary & bonus package depend on abilities, performance and competencies;
• Flexible working time that supports work-life balance (Core time: 9:00-16:00; 5 days from Monday - Friday/ week); Flexible lunch time; Additional special holiday.
• Well-protected with 24/7 personal accidental and medical care insurance;