What We Can Offer
- Oversee, direct the activities of the designed sourcing unit and communicate the overall sourcing strategy for products. Organize daily meetings with staff to coordinate timetables and schedules. Review staff reports on the status of trips with buyers, visit trade fairs, or Company client needs. Reset priorities are required to meet business needs.
- Negotiate on purchasing terms and cost with vendors/suppliers to meet buyer’s requirement. Independently dealing with Customer and Vendor/factory.
- Decisions involve coordination with Company Executives and managers on long-term company strategy for sourcing brands and price negotiations with suppliers, vendors, or agents. Evaluate sourcing opportunities in domestic or other countries and make recommendations to management. Evaluate vendor performance and solve problems that could negatively impact order fulfillment or shipment of goods. Approve the selection of new vendors or manufacturers.
- Evaluate and select potential suppliers by reviewing capability and facility. Product presentation through samples and display to buyers during their visits.
- Visit factories and preparing itinerary for customers. Cooperation with Quality and Order Control Department
- Develop staff members’ skills & knowledge. Build rapport with all types of people & able to encourage them to contribute to plans & goals.
- Sourcing, making offers and preparing itinerary for buyers.
- Education required: University graduated or above, also familiar with export operation.
- Commitment and dedicate in job, be able to travel on business trip (local & international)
- Candidates fluent in English (speaking, writing, listening and reading)
- Main categories are hardware, fasteners, Hinges. It will be preferable to have knowledge of any of above categories.
- Good communication skills possess team group co-operation and higher sense of responsibility.
- Being team player, energetic, well organized, and able to work under pressure and participate in challenging duty.
- Independently working with Clients.
- Preferred language for received applications: English