Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
- Provide customer service to users (replying DM/comments on social media)
- Guide our users/customers in using our application and services through our channels (social media -fb, ig, etc.)
- Handle service enquiries from our users and providing solutions based on our FAQ guidelines
- Collect feedbacks from our users, observe front-line concerns such as booking issues, unavailability of services, or technical issues etc. and report promptly to the Client
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required by the team such as script translations from English to Vietnamese, reporting, cleaning up social media comments, etc.
- Good command of English as you will be collaborating more with International clients
- Good powerpoint presentation skills - will need to be confident to present infront of International clients
- Collaborate and coordinate with various multinational teams across the organization to discuss and handle issues
• Increase English & job skills when working with US customers
• Professional training during the first month
• Gain valuable work experience
• Flexible working location: you can work remotely or at office
• Parking fee
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• FRESH GRADUATES, in business administrator, or economics major.
• Intermediate proficient in ENGLISH (reading & writing)
• Willingness to learn independently, continuously and to adapt to new conditions.
★ Work location: Copac Square Building, 12 Ton Dan, Ward 13, District 4, HCMC
★ Working hours: from 10AM - 7PM (Monday through Friday)