What We Can Offer
• Perform duties assigned by the Manager/Team Leader or CAD Manager associated with the function and operation of the Civil/Structural Engineering Department.
• Produce ACAD and REVIT structural drawings to the required standards.
• Coordinate drawing revisions and submissions in accordance.
• Undertake site visits to measure and record existing dimensions and details to enable preparation of concept, renovation or as-built drawings.
• Communicate effectively with all team members and company staff.
• Undertake a high standard of self checking of drawings and documents produced, as well as assist, with internal quality assurance checking and procedures for work done by other staff in accordance with the quality assurance processes and procedures for Civil and Structural Engineering.
• Liaise with project architects, other engineering disciplines, sub-consultants, government and local authorities, clients and other as required.
• Follow and implement the company policies, procedures and work practices.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in Civil/Structural drafting.
• Basic time management and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage own work with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy.
• Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD 2008 and Revit Structures software packages, and general office software packages (Microsoft Suite, Linux).
• Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of local country building codes and design standards.
• Intermediate written and spoken communication skills with a minimum basic understanding of English.