Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reports To : HR Manager
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES :
Develop HR services for the organization by increasing recruiting efficiency and quality while decreasing cycle-time to fill positions. Effectively attract external talents by building up Sika’s employer brand in the Job market.
Responsible for employee assessment system based on core competency for each position. Coordinate with the training department for talent development.
SPECIFIC DUTIES :
1. Conduct labor market research employ strategies to attract, retain and develop talents. Provide related information to Management in order to design and adjust HR strategies.
2. Build networks to find qualified candidates, increase recruitment efficiency and quality.
3. Process the employee assessment based on building the core competencies needed for each position and define career path for each employee.
4. Update and improve regulations, processes and procedures to continuously improve the recruitment and development of employees.
5. Coordinate with the training team to organize a survey on training requirements then design specific training and development plans based on the results of work analysis and evaluation for each department and in accordance with the training need analysis.
6. Other tasks as assigned by the HR Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 05 years in similar position
- Leadership skills and positive attitude
- Having an open mind for changes toward 4.0 revolution
- Good command of English language.
- Knowledge of modern HR Administration programs – such as “Success Factors” is a plus.