Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• In charge of Transfer Pricing Documentation
• Responsible for checking & submission monthly/quarterly/annual tax and invoice reports.
• In charge of reviewing the input VAT recoverable and CIT deductible expenses.
• Verify the correctness of declaration documents and compliance with Government regulations
• Leading and Coordinating Tax audits (CIT, VAT, PIT, Customs) and pre-empting any potential issues
• Review internal processes to minimize risks and optimize tax costs, Identifying tax problems and developing solutions
• Maintain working relations with Tax authorities.
• Understand new updated changes in Tax Legislation proposed by MOF/GDT and work on an implementation strategy. Developing tax strategies to assist company in being tax-compliant
• Other tasks as requested
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Advanced Ms. Office (Excel, PPT), ERP Experience
• Minimum 5 years working of relevant experience in Tax/ Auditor
• Good communication in English
• Experience with manufacturing companies