Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Stock review and place commercial order when is needed to ensure inventory day, performing stock, slow moving stock and short shelf-life stock are under the control
• Receive incoming shipment and maintain inventory record in system (AX)
• Cooperate with other parties e.g. CustomerService, freight forwarder, shipping agent to prepare documents, process customs clearing for both import and export shipments
• Cooperate with Alltech purchasing office representative and local production team to make sure exported orders’ production schedule are implemented, updated and met all expectations from both sides
• Coordinate with Quality team in maintenance Alltech Quality System (AQS)
• Coordinate with Registration department in regulatory, registration, license, label and relative matters
• Plan and fulfill daily deliveries that meets timeline and customer expectations
• Fulfill the tracking records of import orders and domestic deliveries. Minimize domestic Logistics cost and improve the delivery lead-time
• Cooperate with Accounting for monthly cycle counting and physical inventory when is needed.
• Multi-source service providers for completive service quality and cost
• Monitor the obsolete stock, slow moving product and short shelf-life product
• Report the non-conformities and allocate stock location in AX system. Coordinate with Finance team to process write off when it is approved.
• Summarize and send monthly Logistic and Inventory reports
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3 years’ experience in trading, logistics and purchasing field
• Demonstrated strong leadership, team building and coaching skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and listening ability
• Hardworking and able to work independently and under pressure
• Flexibility and willingness to travel, take on challenges, and accepting of extended working hours/overtime