Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Unilever has prioritized the acceleration of key digital transformation programs, with a holistic company-wide approach. While shopper journeys and behaviors are being disrupted by ecommerce, esp under Covid situation, we see ecommerce and technology impact our route to market and the way we serve customers and consumers in developing markets, and hence the need for interventions on B2B2C (Business to Business to Commerce):
Traditional Trade retailer facing challenges with the advent of ecommerce i.e. risk losing shoppers and share of wallet as they lack the scale and know-how to digitize their business and remain competitive. Evolving shoppers with rising smartphone and internet penetration are looking for convenience and on demand shopping options in lieu of making a trip to their neighborhood store.
Unilever has to reconceive on how to continue play its role as a major power in distributive trade and future proofing the business through fusion B2B2C model enables distributor/small retailers to go online and reach their shoppers, through a Unilever operated platform i.e app/websites that enables shoppers to order online. In doing so Unilever owns the end to end shopper journey.
Function Specific Activities:
The primary purpose of the U-shop Parnership & Customer Acquisition Executive Position is to develop commercial & strategic relationship which drive U-shop’s Consumer Base, Conversion & Sale. The specific duties of an Partnership & Customer Acquisition Executive is to acquire new partner to join our Partnership Network, to recruit new user from the Network & to Increase Monthly Active User.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Acquire new partner to join the Ushop Network.
• Acquire New registration & Increase Conversion Rate of each Partners via SMS, email marketing campaign, offline & other partner’s internal channels.
• Deploy shopper/partner surveys to get feedback & insights about Ushop’s experience.
• Deploy commercial & strategic partnership with potential offline & online companies (HR/Banking/Services App…) that would expand Ushop’s identity and sale.
• Previous working experience as a Sale Person, Sale B2B or Partnerships Executive.
• Sale Driven
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Strategic thinker
• Networking aptitude
• Great multitasking skills
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
• Monthly User
• Monthly Active User
• Cost per Acquisition