Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A person joining with this position will act as UX/UI Designer creating user experiences and user interfaces for one or several of our products, understanding users and creating design focused on solving their needs will be the main responsibility. If you’re up to the challenge of solving real problems for big-name clients in Vietnam, we’ve got a great opportunity for you.
• Deliver an attractive design that catches the latest web design trends for both web and mobile app.
• Responsible for designing our landing pages, mobile app.
• Design brand identity and other materials such as info graphics, banners, icons,...
• Working closely with development team & product owner to ensure the design is supported our objectives, target audience with high quality.
• Communicate with product team throughout all stages of design such as: user flows, wireframes, visual design.
• Conducting user research such as focus group, user testing for gathering feedback from users.
• Transform product ideas into workable features from low-fidelity wireframe to high-fidelity mockups.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience in designing for both desktop & mobile.
• Proficiency in design tools Adobe suite or Sketchapp.
• Approaching to Design Thinking.
• Good at Axure, Balsamiq, Marvelapp or other prototype tools.
• Good hand-drawing is a plus.
• Good at HTML5, CSS3, jQuery is a plus.
• Attention to detail, customer-service orientation.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILL COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
• Proven track of successfully delivered products
• Self motivated
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Passion to create worldwide first class products
• Willing to learn and open minded