Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As UX/UI designer in DIAG, you will be in charge of creating seamless, user-focused and technology driven digital experiences for our internal systems, B2B and B2C solutions.
● Work with the product team to build concepts, prototypes, and final designs to improve existing products and bring new concepts to life.
● Use any tool necessary (wireframes, prototypes, images, sketches) to generate solutions and communicate your ideas.
● Conduct user studies, transform user feedback into design solutions that will support product goals.
● Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details.
● Contribute to ideation and sketching sessions, storyboards, prototyping and usability testing to create comprehensive wireframe system.
● Create and deliver mock ups to aid with cross-team communication, collaboration and development
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Good proficiency in English
● 3+ years of related experience in UX/UI design
● A portfolio with visually appealing, and well explained UX/UI/interaction designs
● A solid knowledge of design fundamentals and being able to put it into practice
● A sense for prioritization and can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
● Being able to make reasoned decisions and provide explanation that supports the solution
● Experience with Healthcare products or any kind of Process Management Systems is a plus
● We are using Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Overflow
● Good written and verbal communication in English,
● Responsible and has a very professional conduct,
● Takes full ownership and accountability,
● Believes in self-improvement,
● Keeps his/her commitments,
● Okay with making mistakes and knows how to move on from them,
● Operate in a state of truth and honesty at all times.