What We Can Offer
We are looking for ambitious and motivated UI/UX Designer who would be responsible for transforming our product ideas and requirements into compelling User Interfaces that are highly usable. The right candidates will be one of key component playing with product manager and Business analyst to deliver great end to end customer experience
As a UI/UX Designer you’ll be a key part of the idea generation process and design features for our applications that are both useful & delightful. You'll become an early and foundational member of a young, but high-impact, product design team whose shared goal is to design, build, evaluate and iterate its way to the most elegant product solutions. As the successful candidate, you will:
● Produce high-quality interfaces, interactions, and prototypes with excellent attention to detail, quickly and effectively using Figma
● Be able to create the wireframes, polished mockups, and prototypes needed to communicate them (e.g., Sketch, Framer, InVision)
● Take on new feature design and product ideas from early concepts to final implementation
● Seek out, understand and incorporate qualitative and quantitative feedback throughout the design process
● Iterate quickly to get to a design that works (as evidenced by data)
● Be highly collaborative with Product Managers to refine our core app experience and design new features
● Work with Engineers to establish requirements, manage implementation and ship features
● you'll work close with Engineers, and Product Managers to find the boundaries of design problems, seeing them from multiple perspectives (user goals, company goals, design cohesion, ease of implementation, etc.) and advocating for the best balance of these many trade-offs.
● Be able to thrive on feedback and critique, responding with creative thinking and iterative design
● Passionately advocate for the user, dedicated to the craft of design and creating elegant user experiences
● Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, ideally with some history of working in e-commerce teams
● Solid understanding of the fundamentals in both visual and interactive design with Competence and understanding of design and development processes
● Sound judgement; makes product decisions based on best available qualitative and quantitative user feedback
● Interest and experience in marketplace platform and startups is a plus, you should be comfortable working in a close-knit team and fast-paced environment
● Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle ambiguity, and quickly evolving goals
● Able to conduct and lead UX research to define area to improve efficiency and satisfaction.
Sound like a fit? We can’t wait to hear from you! Send us your resume with your Portfolio / work samples we can review
What can Fundoo offer you?
● A unique opportunity to join and build product from conception
● Platforms to provide a place for inner-tainment solution
● An opportunity to influence your fellow engineers, and ability to learn from the similarly great minds around you
● A diverse, fun, and dynamic environment with colleagues from different industries.
- Attractive salaries that commensurate with work experience.
- Agile working environment with open pathway for career advancement
- Annual leave, insurances will be following Vietnam Law and as company's regulations.
- Exciting annual trip, company building, team building party, monthly birthday event and team activities