Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Work for timing products includes but not limit to synthesizer, buffers, analog and digital PLLs. The tasks include but not limit to developing validation plans, designing hardware and software for product validation, execute validation tasks and carry out validation summary and report.
2. Address product quality issue, highlight bugs to design team and drive improvement and bug fix.
3. Work across with design team, product team, test team and application team for product development from pre-silicon to production release.
4. Support applications for customer issue and provide proper feedback with feasible solution.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong understanding of analog and mixed-signal circuits especially PLLs required.
• Knowledgeable in timing products and lab measurement methodology.
• Good knowledge and experience in silicon electrical characterization, especially high-speed signal measurement.
• Ability to troubleshoot and debug systems, circuits, and devices required
• Proficiency in using basic lab equipment including power supply, oscilloscopes, phase noise system, spectrum analyzers.
• Knowledgeable in termination techniques of transmission lines for high-speed signal
• Excellent written and oral communication skill required.
• Experienced in developing automation software using Python and/or LabVIEW is a plus
• Strong organizational skills required to respond promptly to multiple customer engagements on-going simultaneously
• Knowing I2C, I3C and SPI protocol is a plus.
BSEE or BSCSE + 2-year experience or MS or PhD