Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage HCMC team of valuers to produce valuation assignments whilst ensuring to meet client's requirement with the highest standards and company's procedure.
- Generate and execute valuation assignments, carrying out industrial also Machinery & equipment valuations.
- Undertake other Professional Services instructions including rating assessments, litigation valuations, general valuations etc as the case may be.
- Occasional Travel overseas will be required.
- Prepare proposals and contracts.
- Meeting clients.
- Business development to achieve and exceed the assigned target.
- Foster and maintain existing client relationships and seek out opportunities for new deals.
- Manage client expectations to ensure the report delivered in timely and appropriate.
- Educate and train technical skills for team members.
- In addition, there may be other ad-hoc projects that you may be required to undertake at the Company's discretion.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5 years of work experience working within the valuation space and possess strong experience in carrying out Business Development duties. Candidate with more years of experience will be considered for a Senior Manager role.
- Strong communication skills, fluent in both spoken and written English.
- An analytical mindset and possess strong ability to articulate research findings and opinions in valuation and professional reports.
- Experience in a people manager capacity, an ability to provide guidance to junior members on the team and able to rally the team in delivering results.