Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are pleased to invite ambitious and highly motivated Vietnamese candidates to apply for the position of Senior in our Ho Chi Minh office. If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position
Location: Ha Noi or Ho Chi Minh
• Perform business, industry, and economic research
• Conduct in-depth financial analysis, financial model development, business plans evaluation and financial projection reviews
• Use various valuation techniques, including Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) analysis, guideline-public-company analysis, guideline-transaction analysis and option-pricing-valuation techniques
• Write comprehensive valuation reports to support and document our opinion in both English and Vietnamese
• Maintain positive and productive working relationships with client personnel and colleagues
• Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment
• Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University Degree in accounting, finance, economics or any other relevant disciplines and/or professional accounting qualification
• At least 3 years' relevant experience in corporate advisory, valuation, investment banking, restructuring, auditing (for investment funds and financial institutions), financial evaluations or project advisory ,transaction services, and audit (with Big4 firms).
• Genuine interest in financial markets and solid numerical and analytical skills
• Good business and commercial knowledge
• Good attention to detail and analytical skills
• High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
• Self-confidence and eagerness for learning and self-development
• Willing to work long hours
• Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills in both English and Vietnamese
• Excellent leadership and management skills.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply for this job,Please state in the cover letter or CV that you applied from VNW.
Explore more opportunities with PwC: https://pwc.to/2RtKi0l