Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work on the product roadmap for the target market: Follow the market trends, benchmarks, regulations and new technologies. To provide product teams with critical insights as quickly as possible.
- Key person to support the attribute team and car development team on the target set during the upstream phase.
- To produce regulars reports about new products, trends, competitors' information, technologies for the automotive to propose improvements, key features and technologies for the current and new projects.
- Key person to work with Global Marketing & Sales to have a clear list of the Must Have/ Nice to have in each region/ country and market information (to collect from them).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 4 years' previous job-related experience, preferrable in automotive industry (OEM’s).
- Understanding of the automotive landscape, trends, products and features.
- Happy to be accountable for defining, managing and running research projects end to end.
- Expertise in a wide variety of research methodologies and an ability to apply them to problems of different sizes and scopes; formative and summative; qualitative and quantitative; tactical and strategic
- Proactively problem-solve and multitask while maintaining composure and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team member with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent organization, flexibility and time management skills and the ability to work in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and business communication skills (written, verbal, listening).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)