Oops! Có lỗi đã xảy ra, vui lòng thử lại.
các phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Bạn Nên Có Kỹ Năng
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
- To provide a full range of consular services to British Nationals and other eligible persons in Hanoi and the northern provinces
- To lead on complex casework, prevention and outreach activity
- To provide resilience support across the Consular Network in Vietnam
Roles and Responsibilities
Providing consular assistance to distressed British nationals (BNs) across Vietnam by leading on high profile and complex cases and providing support for team members on all other cases
- Lead on complex and high profile cases or cases involving vulnerable British Nationals. Assistance work includes issues such as mental illness, rape and sexual assault, missing persons, victims of serious crime, potentially vulnerable arrests and media sensitive cases
- Support and advise Pro Consul on assistance cases
- Visit detained BNs in police stations and prisons, explaining procedures, compile welfare reports and take follow-up action with the authorities as required
- Provide welfare support to hospitalised BNs and victims of crime
- Explain procedures and assist bereaved next of kin in the event of a death
- Meet all consular business targets and promptly recording casework on our casebook case management system
Staff and resource management and personal development
- Carry out direct line management of one A2 Pro Consul and countersign one A2 (L) Network Support Officer
- Carry out management checks of cashier duties and documentary services
- Carry out all consular returns (half year detention return, Annual SSM/CP, ETD/EP Stock report)
- Manage profiling of a section budget of approximately £7,000
- Use the 70:20:10 model to focus on learning and development
Strategic and policy related work
- Implement and review targeted prevention activity in Vietnam, forgoing new internal and external partnerships to help prevent incidents, helping British Nationals help themselves
- Active outreach to partner organisations (embassies, NGOs, charities, churches and other civil society groups) to establish further sources of assistance for BNs
- Organise visits, seminars and events to engage stakeholders on key areas of policy
- Lead on assistance policy, identifying areas where lobbying would be useful
Provision of fee-bearing notarial and documentary services in line with consular guidance
- Take the lead on implementation of central policies on notarial and documentary services, approving Emergency Travel Documents (ETDs)
- Conduct civil partnerships, same sex marriages and citizenship ceremonies
Assistance with Vietnam network crisis preparations
- Participate in Post consular crisis team such as organisation of exercises and crisis hub user
- Lead on major events crisis response preparedness work
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
- Excellent all-round communication skills to manage customer expectations and deliver difficult messages
- Flexible, resilient under pressure and decisive with experience of delivering results to a high standard within tight deadlines
- Ability to work well with others and to build and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Management experience
- Openness to change
- Bachelor degree from a recognised university
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Previous problem solving experience in a customer facing role including working under pressure with highly distressed people
- Local knowledge such as some understanding of Vietnamese law, local authorities, and/or social welfare
- Making Effective Decisions
- Leading and Communicating
- Collaborating and Partnering
- Managing a Quality Service
- Delivering at Pace
- Demonstrating Resilience
Type of Position: Full Time, Permanent
Hours of Work: Standard full-time working hours are 39.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary: Annual salary is at VND 360,197,027.
Other Benefits and Conditions of Employment:
- This position is being advertised as a full-time, permanent position, with initial one-year fixed term contract with possible extension.
- The jobholder will be expected to undertake short-notice domestic travel, potentially throughout Vietnam to make consular visits. There will also be occasional regional travel. As the Global Response Centre (GRC) in London handles all out-of-hours consular cases, the embassy has no consular duty officer. In practice, most out-of-hours calls are dealt with by London and any action by the Embassy is taken the next working day. However, if the GRC judge a case requires an emergency consular response, the jobholder may be asked on occasion to assist out of hours. A “cold call-out” payment will be made in these circumstances.
Please visit https://goo.gl/iTwcxi and apply directly to our website.
All applications must be received before 23 June 2017 at 2355 Vietnam time.
Incomplete application forms will not be taken into consideration, so please ensure you provide the information requested. We regret to advise that we will only be contacting short-listed candidates. Applicants called for an interview will be assessed on the core competencies listed above.
Interviews for this position will commence during the week of 3 July 2017.
The successful candidate should be able to start as soon as possible.
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Tên người liên hệ: HR Department
Qui mô công ty: 25-99
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
The jobholder will be in charge of the Vietnam Network’s IT systems, telephone, and other communications systems. The successful candidate will have an important role helping design and implement IT policies, ensuring compliance by users with relevant rules and best practice, ensuring business resilience and continuity, regular maintenance and repairs, and developing IT skills of staff and how they can best use the technology to improve business outcomes.
bạn có muốn
Công việc tương tự
Admin & Export - Import Staff
Fujita Vietnam Co.,ltd
U.S. Mission Vietnam – U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
(Urgent) Korean Interpreter - Director Assistant (attractive Salary)
Samsung S-1 CORPORATION Vietam CO., LTD
Seowgoo Construction Company (Vietnam)
Translator AT HOME
Công Ty Hanlin&james
Assistant Manager / Interpreter 통역 (English and Korean)
Công TY TNHH Healing Medical Korea - VIỆT NAM
Administrative Assistant “SFLMS”
The Deutsche Gesellschaft Für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Công Ty Tương Tự
Tuyển Sinh Thạc Sỹ Quản Trị Kinh Doanh.
Top 220 trường uy tín toàn nước Mỹ.
Giảm 5 triệu học phí trước ngày 28/07.
Học tại Hà Nội.