Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Vice President leads the Fund’s investment activities in selective sectors and manages the entire lifecycle of an investment, from deal sourcing to term sheet issues to eventual exit. The candidate will work closely with both General Partners to envision the Fund’s strategies and carry out the investment plan. This position requires a unique combination of outstanding leadership, strong business acumen, and excellent analytical abilities.
Do Ventures is seeking an experienced, senior-level professional with a proven track record of making and exiting investments to lead a dynamic, high-performing team. We are looking for a strong leader, an original thinker who can effectively identify technologies and consumer trends with the potential to disrupt the market. The ideal candidate must have the ability to manage teams, take initiatives, and inspire others to create a robust work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
We anticipate that you will actively manage the entire transaction process from origination through execution. Duties are multi-faced and require effective communication ability, both internally and externally. The Vice President must successfully manage time, identify tasks, determine priorities, and complete deliverables to company standards and deadlines.
• Develop investment strategy and thesis in potential sectors through research on market trends, sectors, and investment prospects.
• Originate new methodologies to effectively generate new deal flows for the fund.
• Support investment decisions by leading the fund’s activities in conducting due diligence, incorporating competitive and financial analyses, and management team evaluations.
• Manage and coach junior team members to help complement their investment skillset and make high-quality investment recommendations to ensure the overall effectiveness of the fund’s investment activities.
• Lead all aspects of portfolio investments, including serving as an observer of the board of directors and facilitating interactions between portfolio companies and the fund with regard to strategic, financial, and legal opportunities/issues.
• Proactively work with the management team and board of portfolio companies to execute growth & operational improvement strategies and lead fundraising & exit activities.
• Strengthen and expand Do Ventures’ brand by building relationships with industry insiders, founders, and other investors at conferences and events.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Demonstrated knowledge of investment principles, policies, and regulations applicable to the investment industry in Vietnam and Singapore.
• High proficiency in financial statement analysis, accounting, and financial modeling.
• Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to identify issues, collect and analyze pertinent data, offer optimal solutions, project consequences of proposed actions, draw valid conclusions, suggest sound recommendations, and implement approved solutions to achieve specific goals; big picture vision with attention to detail is critical.
• Proven project management and organizational skills – ability to handle multiple priorities, and work effectively under pressure.
• Proven ability to collaborate with senior leadership as a credible, results-driven, and valued business partner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
• Must demonstrate a sense of honesty, integrity, with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, vision, and values of the fund.
• MBA or other advanced degrees from a top-tier graduate program. CFA and/or CPA certification is a plus.
• Get a competitive compensation package, including the fund's carried interest for successful deals.
• Get an attractive quarterly bonus based on performance evaluation.
• Get a healthy nutritional care package, including free snacks, lunch, and dinner.
• Get an annual self-development budget to take courses of your choice.
• Have an adequate medical coverage plan.
• Join an overseas team-building trip combined with a startup event annually.
• Gain endless opportunities to work alongside outstanding CEOs and exceptional founders on a daily basis.
• Be at the forefront to discover innovative business models that create positive impacts on society.
• Learn from hands-on experiences of self-made millionaires and billionaires worldwide.
• Be surrounded by smart, driven colleagues and work in a dynamic and professional environment.
• Be empowered and have full autonomy at work.
• Manage your own time and work under a flexible schedule.
• Have the opportunity to push yourself beyond your own limit and build a lasting legacy.