Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Needs to establish and maintain an enterprise information model to enable applications development and decision-supporting activities, consistent with IT strategy of the bank. The model should facilitate optimal creation, use and sharing of information by a business, in a way that it maintains integrity, and is flexible, functional, cost-effective, timely, secure and resilient to failure.
• Set up procedures to assess the integration and interoperability of complex IT processes such as problem, change and configuration management.
• Launch and manage a project management framework for all IT projects and risks associated with.
• Set up effective IT control practices and their monitoring are required to avoid breakdowns in internal control and oversight, increase efficiency, use resources optimally and increase the effectiveness of IT processes.
• Manage and operate regulatory environment for organization in Vietnam.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware related to regulatory environment and business requirements.
• Conduct change management to ensure that the payment / regulatory environment stays updated always
• Support to conduct regular / periodic Disaster Recovery (DR) drills to ensure readiness of regulatory infrastructure in DR site.
• Write / Update procedure manuals/ work instructions for the department as appropriate and relevant.
• Maintain daily performance of regulatory environment in a demonstrable manner.
• Conduct event, incident, problem, and capacity management routines to ensure that the regulatory environment is always available as and when required either from main office or DR site.
• Keep a regular connect with regulatory in the most cost-effective approach.
• Respond to staff queries in a satisfactory and department established manner. Walk end users through problem solving process.
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
• Conduct regular SLA discussions with relevant vendors to ensure that the vendors operate in the framework defined for them.
• Train both business staff and IT for effective utilization of regulatory environment
• Management of bank permanent staff and contract staff in Ho Chi Minh branch
• Key competencies:
Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal Skills.
Stakeholder Management Skills.
Project Management Skills.
Experience of managing or being part of Software or Application Development teams
Proven ability to work in a fast-paced technical and business environment, and able to multi-task whilst delivering high quality solutions.
Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills. Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
Strong innovative mentality and mindset with strategic view.
Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
i) Highly self-motivated and directed. Strong sense of urgency and ability to function independently without supervision.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University degree or master’s in Computer Science, Manage Information Science, Commerce / Business Administration, Banking and Finance or equivalent
• English level: Upper intermediate and advanced level who can express themselves fluently, flexibly and effectively for all purposes.
• Should have worked in Banking-IT related areas/projects involving IT Policy and Planning Financial Networks and Applications/ Financial Information Systems/ Payment Technologies, etc.
• Minimum 10-15 years or more working in Mid to Large cap banks, within Technology department preferred.
• Deep understanding Vietnam domestic payment, cross boarder payment & Vietnam local regulatory reporting and basic understanding of traditional banking product & operation as business domain knowledge.
• Deep understanding of strategic IT planning and governance.
• Basic understanding of banking system such as corebanking(preferred TEMENOS T24 ), AML/KYC, MIS/data mart, treasury & investment banking, etc.
• Basic understanding of hardware, middleware, Network and cloud based solution.
• Basic understanding of system security and cyber security