Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Head-quartered in Austria/Europe, the Blum Group employs more than 9,000 people world-wide and is globally present in more than 125 countries.
Blum has been present in Vietnam since 2004 supplying the market with quality fittings and working with kitchen and furniture manufacturers as well as interior designers and architects.
Blum Vietnam Co. Ltd is looking for a motivated individual to support our Marketing Team.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Video Content Specialist to join our team and deliver high quality and impactful video content! As a Video Content Specialist at Blum Vietnam, you’ll plan, produce, and create a video that tells our story, promotes our products, and enhances our brand. You will also be responsible for capturing and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes. There is more than one way to tell a story, and we are looking for a Video Content Specialist who can take one video and create many different stories from that video.
- Propose creative ideas for content and audience engagement
- Lead digital and video communication initiatives
- Ensure the consistency of the company’s brand on social media and other communication channels
- Plan video shoots and develop production schedules
- Produce and shoot branding, marketing, and social media content videos
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Refine, optimize, and continually update video on social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- Produce and manage a library of product and company related videos like internal company videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, livestreaming events and other marketing projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Evaluate analytics
- Travel to trade shows or offsite shoots is required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- You love to roll up your sleeves and take recorded video and turn it into compelling content that generates a buzz.
- You are interested and experienced in marketing, digital media, and social media. You are a storyteller, with a passion for sharing and/or creating these stories through video.
- You understand the impact video content makes with our audience.
Besides from that, here are the criteria for the position:
- 5+ Years Social Media and Content experience
- Creative thinker with can-do attitude
- Excellent copywriting and script development capabilities
- Knowledgeable in social media rules, regulations and ads
- Proven Experience in the development of social media content and strategies across all social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to validate the effectiveness of content activities by using Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube stats
- Intermediate videography skills. Able to operate digital cameras and camcorders
- Good command of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Up to date with the latest trends in marketing
- Knowledge and good understanding of motion graphics
- Good communication skills, initiative-driven, and willing to learn
- Good time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of video/filming production and editing equipment is a plus