Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are seeking to hire at the earliest possible starting date an Executive Director for the Vietnam Initiative for Energy Transition Social Entreprise (VIET), a newly-established energy think tank based in Hanoi, to strengthen the positioning of the organisation as a broadly recognised centre for know-how and dialogue platform on energy system transformation in Vietnam.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A Vietnamese intellectual with international experience.
- Over ten years of working experience in the energy sector led to a broad network and in-depth understanding of the Vietnamese energy sector policy making and business.
- Professional experience authoring policy papers and analyses and the ability to present them to high level meetings in both English and Vietnamese.
- A dynamic leader who can inspire and lead a team of self-motivated, self-managed, and outcome-oriented professionals.
- A hands-on leader, ready to contribute to day-to-day work, ready to implement management practices appropriate to the think tank.
- A strategic thinker and planner who can adapt to the highly dynamic political economy of energy transition.
- A persuasive and convincing person that can advocate well in media and face to face.
- Ability to travel, work under pressure and independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- An opportunity to contribute to a sustainable energy system in Vietnam.
- An opportunity to work in a highly motivated team of problem solvers with extensive technical, consulting and policy experience.
- Very good prospect for attracting additional funding to develop the organisation, with several cooperation opportunities in the framework of international projects already arrived.
- Contacts and relationships with a broad international network of partners and experts.