Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reporting relationship: CEO Asia Pacific of Fidinam Group Worldwide Limited.
o Advise the Company on Vietnamese laws and legal requirements for or in relation to the business and operations.
o Advise the Company on business transactions and other agreements in normal course of the business; and ensuring the compliance thereof;
o Advising and assisting clients in investing and doing business in accordance with the law of Vietnam.
o Managing the relationship with Fidinam clients in Vietnam both for inbound and outbound mandates in collaboration with other Fidinam professionals.
o Drafting of Corporate documents and agreements in collaboration with other Fidinam professionals.
o Coordinating professional activity rendered in Vietnam by Fidinam business partners
o Support/collaborate with other Fidinam professionals in Vietnam on business development
o Other duties to be assigned by Fidinam Group Management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Holding a Vietnamese Lawyer’s Certificate
• At least 05 years’ working experience as a legal advisor on FDI and M&A projects.
• Excellent command of written and spoken legal English
• Give clear and trusted advice to clients as required.
• Strong influencing skills, result oriented, change management.
• Independence, strong communication, professional and proactive manner
• Have an aptitude for analysis and problem solving
• Working location: District 1.
• Working time: Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 18:00.
• Salary: USD1,700 or negotiable