What We Can Offer
logistics, permission forms, buses, timetables, conflicts, supervision arrangements, and parent
● Collaborating in the ongoing development of the Sports Department policy and procedures
● Working directly with the Athletic & Activities Director to coordinate the logistics,
communications, data collection, and data management for School-run After-School Activity
(ASA), sports programs and House programs
● Assisting the Athletic & Activities Director in the management of the relationships, vetting,
information and schedules for outside activity providers
● Responsible for facilitating weekly equipment management, inventory, maintenance and
cleaning processes for the Sport Department
● Assisting the Athletic & Activities Director in the creation and maintenance of
risk-assessments for both in-school and inter-school sport events
● Consistent involvement in the supervision, coaching, photography, filming, and
communications required by our Football, Swimming, Basketball, Volleyball, Track and Field,
Cross-Country, Badminton, Table Tennis, Dance teams, and other as required.
● A leadership role in the development of the EIS Sports Council.
● Coordination and development of our EIS Orcas social media presence, which may include a
blog, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube channel
● Working with the Athletic & Activities Director to lead and develop service-oriented sport
● Ensuring appropriate records are kept of student participation in Co-Curricular programs
● Proposing ideas and suggestions for the development of the Co-Curricular program
● Providing support in the documentation and mapping of Physical Education lessons in Primary
and Middle and High School
● Documentation of student learning and updating records
● Supporting PE Teachers in planning school events, including Sports Day, Swim Gala, House
● Facilitating inter-departmental communications between the PE Department and the other
sections/departments/aspects of the school, including, but not limited to, school events,
facilities, marketing, and finance
● Assisting in equipment preparation and inventory management
● Working with PE team to perform a range of administration tasks such as photocopying, filing,
labelling, making resources, display work, certificates, scanning etc
● Understanding and applying school policies.
● Maintaining confidentiality inside and outside the workplace.
● Performing other duties given by Athletis and Activities Director/Head of Section
verbally and in writing in both languages;
● Bachelor/ College Degree in Physical Education or related field;
● Must have two years of previous experience working with school-aged children.
● Possess basic knowledge and understanding of school aged children.
● Be a self-starter and perform job with little supervision.
● Possess the ability to follow written and oral directions.
● Must be able to handle any/all questions/issues that arise.
● Must be honest, in good health, accurate, have a neat appearance, and a courteous manner.
● Must be in good physical condition.