Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
If you have confidence in your ability and skill, have a passion for English education, and would like to work in a challenging environment where you can be active, creative with plenty of opportunities for self-development, please send a CV in English with a recent picture to us. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Working Location: Dist 3 and Tan Binh Dist, HCMC
• Preparing lessons and organizing classes that will attract students
• Preparing handouts, lesson materials, etc.
• Following up on your students’ progress
• Classroom management
• Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere
• Other tasks as instructed by the direct manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Having good communication and interpersonal skills.
• A dynamic, creative and professional approach with a passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education.
• At least 02 years of experience preferred
• Professional in both dress, appearance and attitude
• Self-motivated, disciplined and result-oriented
• Ability to travel to all branches around Ho Chi Minh city
• Flexible work schedule including evenings
• Loves working with motivated adults
• Learning and training opportunities
• Competitive salary
• Full insurance according to the Labor code.
• 13th-month salary
• Company trip
• Plenty of opportunities for career advancement