What We Can Offer
During the program, you’ll have the opportunities to work directly with the BOD of Vingroup and learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our group’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important qualifications you should have.
Vingroup is going global. If you’re excited with our vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
• Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
• Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
• Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
• Get familiar with personnel duties
• Participate in the group’s strategic planning
• Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
• Keep track of business revenue
• Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
• Create and give presentations
• Have basic knowledge or experiences in actual business contexts in function such as Sales, Customer Services, Marketing, Management consulting etc
• Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office and other work-related software tools
• Strong verbal and written presentation skills in both Vietnamese or English
• Excellent math and computational ability
• Effective communication skills
• Ambitious, quick-adapt, responsible, creative and result-oriented.
• Apply with your CV in both English and Vietnamese. The CV should have your picture and full information such as date of birth, contacts, address…
• Due to large amount of applications, only selected candidates will be contacted.
• This program is for Vietnamese applications only.