Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Lead electric powertrain testing & validation activities for future development projects.
- Responsible for installation (Electrical & Mechanical) of test sample for testing, operation test equipment’s, monitor test performance, data analysis and report preparation.
- Responsible for test scheduling & troubleshooting activities.
- Optimise the testing facility output, ensuring a high level of utilisation of resources and minimised downtime while ensuring servicing and calibrations are conducted appropriately.
- Feedback testing results and anomalies to submitters, answering queries and responding to further requests as required.
- Responsible for timely reporting of test cell related activities.
- Responsible for ensuring EHS compliance in test lab area.
- Responsible for communications\coordination with other functions
- Plan and delegate work within the team, ensuring the tasks are completed within time frame.
- Plan and lead capital projects for new equipment and facility upgrades, analysing cost and business implications.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Proficient for test bed operations, data analysis and report preparation.
- Exposure for operating common electrical equipment’s and CAN based data acquisitions (Vector CAN: CANoe / CAN analyser).
- Exposure of Lab handling activities, Project management skills, Product development process.
- Experience of handling electrical wiring high & low voltages in regard all safety aspects will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of E-Motor, Drives, Gearbox, HV Batteries, Power Electronics and handling test bed equipment’s (Dynamometer, Conditioning units, Automation Software)
- Knowledge for automotive testing standards.
- Experience in NVH testing will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to communicate in English