What We Can Offer
- Develop, plan and implement automated test cases based on software requirements and technical understanding.
- Develop and extend the current test automation infrastructure to be more efficient, both in execution and reporting.
- Identify software capability and reliability by conducting functional, system, regression and performance tests.
- Run tests (manual test or automation test)
- Create good and effective bug reports. Be precise when logging/submitting defects into the bug system. Follow the bug tracking process
- Review test plan document and provide feedbacks on the task assignments.
- Assist in reviewing test cases, test scripts, and bugs reports.
- Train and guide members in the department
- Programming skill is a MUST (Preferably have experience with Java, C++, C#, python/perl/php or other scripting languages) for embedded software, compiler, makefile
- Have good knowledge of software development processes: Agile
- Have good knowledge of software testing process, testing techniques
- Above 4 year of experience in embedded software, Exposure to Micro-controllers or Microprocessors
- 6+ years in development or automated testing writing test cases, executing test cases.
- 6+ years’ experience with enterprise automation tools or opened- source tools (Selenium, Appium, Postman or SoapUI).
- Ability to develop harness actions using public APIs for automation testing purposes, API testing .
- Strong knowledge of software development standards and quality assurance processes.
- Experience with debugging using log files to trace issues.
- Have good knowledge of testing methodologies & techniques and the defect reporting process
- Depth experience in areas of technology relevant to testing of given software products.
- Must have strong communication skill, and work well in both team and individual environments
- Adapt quickly to changes in requests/assignments/processes.
- Able to work under high pressure to meet deadlines.