Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As Vingroup businesses is expanding in a large scale over the past few years, Vintech has established Program Governance and Delivery Departmant to improve:
• Visiblity and transperancy of IT Projects / Programs Performance
• Sucess rate and quality of IT Projects / Programs Delivery
• Work experience and learning of the IT PM Community in Vingroup
Your Key Responsibilities
1. Design and build a strategic-driven project management office including standards, processes, governance and tools leveraging on leading practise i.e. PMBOK, SCRUM
2. Define project scope, objectives and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
3. Lead and manage IT programs / projects through the entire project lifecycle.
4. Train team leaders and other project managers to ensure consistent project delivery in alignment with PMO standards and expectations.
5. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
6. Regularly report project status to project stakeholders.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience managing a team of > 5 people
• Advanced skills in project planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting
• Advanced skills in managing and communicating project risk, defect and issue management.
• Advanced skills in using Microsoft Project, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
• Experience is developing and publishing professional management reports
• Effective communication skills between business units and IT.
• Experience managing large full-scale IT projects (enterprise wide) for IT Organisation / High Tech Manufacturing
• Experience in Change Management, Software Configuration Management, and Quality Management.
• Experience is reviewing Commercial Contracts
• Experience is developing business cases
• Experience in facilitating and running workshops
To qualify for this role, you must have
• 10 years of experience as a Project Manager
• 12 years of experience In IT Industry
• 5 years of experience In SDLC
• 3 years of experience In other methodology - Agile, Xtreme Programming
Education Qualification Requirement
• BSc. in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or related major;
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Masters in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or related major;
• SCRUM / PMP / PRINCE 2 / ITSM Certified
• Functional knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tool such as SAP or Oracle
• Have working exposure towards the latest emerging technologies such as Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, Mobility, Analytical, and Digital
What we look for
• Able to work in fast-paced, rapidly changing and high pressured environment
• Strong leadership qualities and the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources (including upper management, external customers and suppliers, business units and functional organizations) and ensure alignment to achieve project objectives and outcomes.
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Proficient in English - Read, Write
What Working at Vintech offer
Vintech offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus we offer:
• Work with iconic IT projects and programs
• Be part of a high-performing, agile, start up culture
• Work with the brightest minds in the industry
• 13th month salary and other bonus policies of the Company.
• Enjoy all the insurance regimes under the provisions of the Labor Law (Social Insurance, Health Insurance and unemployment insurance) and get the Health Insurance according to the position level, periodical health checks at Pretigious hospitals and medical Centers nationalwide.
• Enjoy the preferential regime when using the services of Vingroup such as Vinpearl hotels; medical examination and treatment at Vinmec Hospital; shopping at Vinmart supermarkets and Retail shops; Children attend Vinschool educational system
• Participate in professional training courses, improve professional skills.