Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Trusted Group is an immigration firm with headquarter in Sydney, specialising in Australian Immigration Services. We serve a large clientele in both Australia and Vietnam.
Due to the expansion of our business and a rapid increase in demand, we are currently recruiting experienced Visa Processing Officer to join our team at Ho Chi Minh office.
- Assisting case managers to prepare and manage client files.
- Contact clients to collect information and evidence to prepare applications.
- Ensure all client files are properly followed up, documented and filed in accordance with the prescribed manners and systems.
- Attend other ad-hoc tasks required by the supervising case managers
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance: According to the provisions of Vietnam laws
- Working time: Monday - Friday, 8.00 hours/day, 40 hours/week.
- The allowances for lunch, default bonus, sickness leave, wedding, maternity and other regimes as prescribed by the Company and the law
- 12 days of leave per year according to the provisions of Vietnam laws
To be considered for the advertised positions, we expect the candidates to possess and be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Degree: Law / English Literature or any equivalent
- Proven experience in administrative and clerical tasks of at least 2 years on full-time basis in English speaking environment
- Having experience or exposure in/to similar fields including immigration services, English translation, or visa application handling is highly considered.
- Excellent English language skills (IELTS test at 6.0 overall or equivalent in other English language test(s))
- Ability to work well in a team and with minimal supervision.
- A can-do attitude and enthusiasm to acquire new knowledge and skills
- Having a background in legal work and/or study is preferable but not a must.
Please send your Resume and a cover letter detailing the following:
- Why you are a good candidate for the advertised position?
- How does your current skill set meet our requirements? If not, how will you realistically improve to meet such requirements?
- What do you wish to achieve professionally and personally by joining our new office?
- What is your expectation in terms of remuneration and when are you available to start?
Because English proficiency is strictly required for these positions, we expect that all applications and communications must be in English, and work references are to be provided for reference check.
Salary Range: From 15 million VND per month plus allowances and performance bonus
Do you require cover letter: Application must accompany a Cover letter describing your experience, and why you think you are a suitable candidate for this position.