Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
By joining our distributed cross-functional teams between Sweden and Vietnam, you will be involved in the full system development lifecycle:
- Analyze and propose the solution for new requirements requested by customers;
- Design and implement the feature solutions requested by customers;
- Design and execute the test scenarios from low-level to high-level testing;
- Track the testing results on the Continuous Integration (CI) system to ensure the quality of the feature development;
- Update documents to guide customers to use new features;
- Analyze and answer questions raised from customers towards the product and advise customers to use the released features properly;
- Support the customer for fixing product issues;
*** Product Overview:
We are developing a Session Border Controller (SBC) in the IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), which is commonly used by many operators in telecommunication networks all over the world. The SBC is:
- A carrier-class accessing and interconnecting IMS and other IP multimedia networks;
- A gateway to guarantees security, privacy and quality of service for both signalling and media;
- One product for supporting multimedia IMS application such as Voice over LTE (VoLTE), Video over LTE (ViLTE), WiFi-calling, SIP Trunking, Rich Communication Services (RCS) and interconnect scenarios;
- Deployed in Enterprise infrastructures or any carrier network delivering commercial residential, business, fixed-line or mobile VoIP services;
*** Skills gained:
- Enhance your ability to analyze, design, implement new features;
- Enhance problem solving skills related to real-life situations for professional clients;
- Working within a professional development process framework defined by an international telecommunication company;
- Upgrade networking and system knowledge such as security, load balancing, system stabilization, system integration, etc;
- Improve your understanding of the voice network system;
- Work with a huge telecommunication product that is widely used around the world;
You will live an Agile & Lean culture where members are empowered at all levels to collaborate and take ownership. At DEK Vietnam, we constantly run the Scrum mentorship and Agile Coaching programs to help build up your career path.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Voice Over IP (VoIP) technology (Opensips, IP-PBX, Asterisk, Kamailio, Oracle Communication Application Server, etc.);
- Mobile Telecommunication technology (GSM, WCDMA, LTE, 5G, IMS, etc.)
- Basic programming or scripting experience;
- High teamwork spirit;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
*** REMOTE WORK will be applied for candidates who are in Ha Noi or other province. Please contact to DEK Technologies Fanpage for more detail information!
***SIGNING BONUS will be offered for candidates who successfully pass interview and join DEK Technologies no later than December 31st, 2022.
***Why You'll Love Working Here
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas.
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features.
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday.
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers.
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance.
- Annual health check-up.
- Annual company trip & annual family day.
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes.
- Open for remote work