What We Can Offer
• Be part of the digital transformation of the insurance industry in Vietnam.
• With the fast-increasing online consumer demand for insurance in Vietnam, we are looking for a VP, Distribution - Direct Digital who can join the Liberty Vietnam leadership team. This is an exciting and a critical role for the company as this individual is expected to lead and expand the business generated through our various direct and online channels.
II. JOB DUTIES
• P&L, revenue, and sales performance for the Vietnam Direct Digital distribution team.
• Creating and executing against business plans for the online, inbound, outbound and partnerships channels.
• Designing and implementing strategies to support acquisition, retention and cross sell activities.
• Call Center structure management with emphasis on productivity and efficiency metrics.
• Managing and growing a large team. Mentoring / coaching team leaders and building a successful organization.
Additional responsibilities and expectations include:
• Very close relationship with Marketing department to support lead and business demand generation through shared activities and shared KPIs, including branding and digital marketing assets / efforts.
• High involvement with the IT and Tech teams to manage and enhance digital platforms and tools. Key areas include public website, telephony system and end-to-end lead management solutions.
• Work closely with Product team to define, launch and implement successful product programs.
• Regular collaboration across the business functions to enable partnerships and new direct distribution activities (Legal, Underwriting, Finance, Claims, Customer Service, Distribution)
• Innovation & thought leadership. The individual will be the face of Liberty Vietnam and represent the company in digital business-related forums, internally and externally.
• Fluent in spoken and written for both English and Vietnamese language.
• Min 7 years work experience as a direct sales leader including managing a tele-sales team
• Min 5 years within the Insurance industry
• Practical knowledge of lead generation and lead management within the financial industry
• Ability to coach and grow talent within the team
• Data driven