Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
- Plan and track the bank’s annual balance scorecard,
- Coordinate with relevant functions to prepare periodic reports/updates to Group and the annual country update (Director Development Program) to Group Directors,
- Prepare the presentations and related materials for CEO’s internal and external meetings,
- Coordinate with relevant functions to prepare materials for staff engagement events,
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders (including Group stakeholders) to prepare entity-level strategy paper (where required),
- Attend the meetings assigned by CEO, take minutes and provide timely and effective updates on the progress of the actionable items assigned to each stakeholder,
- Participate in the projects with the roles assigned by CEO (e.g.: Lead / Coordinate / Manage),
- Support CEO in entity-level governance of the bank’s organization structure, including the review of the organization chart, annual survey & review of the bank’s committee & working groups,
- Perform the annual review on the policies those are under CEO Office’s purview,
- Oversee effectiveness, accuracy and consistency of all information released from CEO Office,
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by the CEO.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Auditing / Banking / Business Administration
- At least 5-7 years of proven experience in Vietnam Banking Business,
- At least 3 years of proven experience providing business support to executives,
- A good track record of spearheading projects, from concept to completion,
- Able to work independently within tight timelines,
- Takes initiative to get the desired outcomes in cooperation with other teams,
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with all stakeholders,
- Strong planning and organizational skills, highly resourceful, strong critical thinking,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Will have to attend occasional meetings in different time zones,
- Strong presentation skill,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially MS PowerPoint.
Apply now and make a difference.
** We will review carefully your application and be in touch if your profile is shortlisted.