What We Can Offer
To handle Ward Charging Secretary responsibilities as :
- A receptionist to welcome patient and provide information.
- Handling administration works
- Charging and checking of patient bill daily & upon discharge to make sure the charge is correctly & timely.
- Training provided to new staffs
B. Key duties and responsibilities:
1. Daily routine
Must be fully handle followings tasks
- Receptionist responsibilities included: Welcome patient and patient relatives, anticipate the need to customer, give instruction to them as requested or needed. Handle phone call related to non-medical matter.
- Secretary works: Review discharge document and remind doctor to finish it before patient discharge, collect signature of doctor on discharge document. Scan discharge document. Return document to patient. Make appointment
- Charging responsibility: Charge correctly and appropriately follow the procedure and on time. Check charge before patient discharge. Check charge of other staffs in the team. Explain charges to patient and patient relatives.
- Liason with related people (Doctor and nurses) in case patient need additional explaination about the medical services.
- Handle certificate of birth / Certificate of hospitalization / Certificate of Death
2. Reports monthly included :
- Handle month statistic report of the department activities.
3. Other assignments :
- Any additional responsibilities as requested by the management
- Take part in the overall hospital management to build and apply policies/procedures at highest standards as required
2. Experience: At least 1-2 years experience working in customer service field
3. Skills and knowledge:
- Ability to work carefully detailed
- Ability to communicate and behave with customers ingenuity.
- Can use excel professionally
- Honesty, dedication, careful, intelligent
4. Foreign language(s): Fluent in English / French (preferred)