What We Can Offer
• Lead and manage direct reports, including training, and performance review
• Improve our daily operations; picking/packing and labeling orders
• Manage and track all physical inventory, transfer preparation, and delivery schedules
• Co-operate with all departments to monitoring Warehouse Operations & Issues.
• Ensure all Safety and Security requirements in the site are complied
• Comply with labor codes and requirements of government, company, and customer’s specific process
• Support Warehouse Manager to build up a system process
• Support and give advice to automate and strengthen management control and compliance.
• Monthly report KPIs and analyze the efficiency of the Warehouse & Logistic system, liaison with the Management Team for any improvement needed.
- The modern working, professional and friendly environment.
- There are opportunities for advancement and long-term stability.
- Social and health insurance, unemployment insurance follow Vietnam law.
- The 13th Month Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- Annual Leave
- Annual Tourism
• Diploma or above in Logistics
• 3-5 years in the same position
• Proficient understanding of the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of Logistics
• Strong communication skills, independence and teamwork
• Strong English
• Good analytical skills.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and WMS system
• Can work in shift
Shift 1: 06:00 -14:00
Shift 2: 14:00 -22:00
Shift 3: 22:00 -06:00