Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This role will report directly to the Senior Management Warehouse Executive.
• Implement receipt / issues of spare parts; arrange storage in warehouse at the most effective level and ensure appropriate supporting documents as Company requirements.
• Maintain inventory movement into system; analyze spare part inventory and propose solution to optimize inventory level;
• Collaborate with Repair & Maintenance / Procurement / Finance team to control new requirement of spare parts purchase in line with approved budget and optimal inventory.
• Proactively initiate continuous improvement on process, physical inventory control, warehouse layout, pick/pack, service and inventory record accuracy (IRA)
• Support and collaborate with Repair & Maintenance / Procurement / Planning team to prepare spare part requirement planning / control min / max stock level for item by item.
• Implement random stock count on monthly basis and full stock count for twice a year; find out root cause of any discrepancy and propose proper solution.
• Ensure accuracy, adherent operation in storage activities, daily and quarterly inventory for all wares in stores on site.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A background in the manufacturing industry is desirable particularly in relation to understanding of machinery and equipment used in the plant.
• High levels of accuracy and excellent numerical skills.
• Microsoft office (Especially Excel); ERP system - Exact is preferred.
• Be a team player to be able to engage and harness existing resources.
• Good planning skill