What We Can Offer
• Input data accuracy and well update in system. Assure the matching between system and physical inventories.
• Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate.
• Supervise and coordinate unloading of inbound/outbound shipments
• Prepare related documents for the shipment/order.
• Verify required inbound/outbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all products are properly counted.
• Ensure that the work schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are effectively assigned and properly completed.
• Maintain good relationship with customers and subcontractors
• Respond to customer’s emails and escalations for any warehouse activities in a timely manner
• Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
• Conduct operation in line with SOPs, work instructions
• Comply with the safety environment policy and company regulations.
• Maintain teamwork, productive working environment
• Seek and assist in process improvement and operation cost saving
• Assist warehouse supervisor and warehouse manager in others task to achieve excellent operation
• Degree: High school above
• High stress level discipline (Ability to work under pressure and deal with tight deadlines)
• Good communication skills
• Having knowledge with Microsoft office & Computer applications
• Ability to multitasks and effectively prioritizes workloads
Please submit CV in English only